Sunday, November 13, 2016

The big two

when landscaping in Perth are SHADE and WINDBREAK.



When I bought this house it had neither. 

Just lawn.

I removed all of it and planted these Flame Trees.








Now when I walk out the front on a hot summer's day I see this (click photo for closer look):


























Shade and windbreak. 

Get them right and the rest pretty much designs itself.

Don't get them right and whatever else you do won't satisfy you.

_________________________________________________________________________________
PS…. if you would like a garden like this - ie one you can actually live in - email me at graydenprovis1@gmail.com … I'm accepting (limited) commissions again.

1 comment:

  1. Want a great place to enjoy and tracking then Pench reservoir is the best resort in pench.It is a famous place in Nagpur.Here you can get the various offers for more visit : Pench Safari Booking

    ReplyDelete