Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Out of the mouth of...


Click photo to enter this superb space


My friend's old now.


Really old.

But he's still interested in stuff.

Especially trees.

It's mainly what he seems to notice when I take him out for a drive these days.




And that's what we did today. We went out for a drive and he looked at trees.

Afterwards, back at my house, he was looking through my photos when this one caught his eye.

He asked me where it was.

"New York" I said.

He studied the picture a few moments longer, then straightened up and asked me a question. It was a question I couldn't answer immediately. Not that it was a hard question, it just caught me by surprise. You see, there was genius in the question, even though he didn't realise it himself. It was the obvious question. The ultimate question.  Really, the ONLY question:

"Why don't we do that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment