Thursday, March 3, 2016

If you haven't already...

Writing this blog is a joy but it also takes time (a lot of time my wife keeps reminding me!). If you think it's useful and would like me to keep doing it, please put your email address in the box on the right. I promise (cross my heart and hope to die) that I will never pass it on to anyone else*. I just need to know that there are in fact people out there who want this stuff and that I'm not just talking to myself most of the time!

Thankyou :)

___________________________________________________________________________________
* I also promise I'll take you OFF the subscribers list any time you want - immediately, no questions asked. I don't want to cause anybody any grief. I've been on the receiving end of that myself and know it's not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment