Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I don't want to make a practice of plugging non-tree stuff on this blog...

…but this is something I feel strongly about so I'm going to.


I'm talking about the very cool new re-usable water bottle called memobottle*

Did you know over 5 billion single-use plastic water bottles are sold every year? Atrocious isn't it?

I hope memobottle make a million bucks because if they do there'll be a lot less plastic in the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________
* I was in two minds whether to buy the A5 or the A6. I ordered the A6 in the end. My reasoning was that if it's not really portable I'll tend to leave it home. Now that I've got it I'm pleased with my choice. It's a size I can literally take everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment